Using 100% pure Mica powder, these beautiful shimmer powders will provide long lasting, vibrant color without any additional filler that can often smear, crease, fade and even cause allergic reaction.
Recommended by make-up artists and dermatologists, bellapierre shimmer powders are 100% Hypoallergenic and are suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive.
Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron oxides. May contain: Carmine.
Application:• EYE SHADOW Use any of the BELLAPIERRE SHIMMER POWDERS as eye shadow. Simply use a sponge applicator or brush and lightly touch it to the desired color, then apply it to your eyelid. Choose a lighter color as a highlighter to apply above. For a matte finish use with Bellapierre Make Up Base.
• CREAM EYE SHADOW For a more dramatic look, use a damp applicator.
• BLUSH Use a blush brush and lightly touch the tip into the desired color and apply along the cheekbone. For a more dramatic and matte look, apply with a damp makeup sponge.
• EYE LINER Use a thin eyeliner brush, dampen and lightly touch it to the desired color. Apply under your lower eyelashes and /or over your upper eyelashes.
• LIP COLOR first apply BELLAPIERRE Clear Lipstick Base. Then, using a lip brush, dip it into the desired color and apply to the lips.
• NAIL POLISH using clear nail polish, dip brush into the polish, then into the desired color powder, and paint on nails. Polish may also be mixed in a separate container for larger batches. Do the above with existing colored nail polish to change its shade.
• TINTED MASCARA Using BellaPierre Clear or Black Mascara Dip Mascara Brush into the desired color and paint on eyelashes.
• BRONZER Apply a dab of your favorite lotion (or even suntan lotion) in the palm of your hand. Mix a small amount your own colors in with the lotion. Rub on exposed areas.
Antiqa, Apt, Bronze, Bubble Gum, Cadence, Calm, Celebration, Cinnabar, Diligence, Discoteque, Diverse, Exite, Freeze, Ginger Blonde, Ha Ha, Harmony, Hurly Burly, Insist, Jadoo, Java, Lava, Lavender, Lust, Money, Oblivious, Ocean, Penny, Provence, Reddish, Reluctance, Resonance, Spectacular, Stage, Stary Night, Storm, Tin Man, Tropic, Twilight, Varooka, Whesek, Wild Lilac